Only good things can come of this.
"Would you care for a date?"
"You mean…. another data point?"
"No, I… was thinking about dinner."
"Joan, will you….
"…be my co-author?"
"Oh, Meredith! Et al!"
What they won’t show you on CNN tonight: Ferguson residents line a parade of roses down W Florissant, leading to where Mike Brown was taken from this world. #staywoke #powerful #insolidarity
it’s 2014 why do boys still think girls like the smell of axe
idk bout u but i love the smell of an axe in my hands. smells like wood polish and cold iron. smells like power and fear.
Current status: not being kissed or riding a dragon this is unacceptable
but have you considered:
- strong females who don’t denounce femininity or being girly
- strong females who are “like every other girl” bc why the hell not girls are rad
- strong females who tear down the culture of girls hating on other girls
- strong females who are proud to be feminists
- strong females who support and acknowledge trans women
- strong females who understand that being strong isn’t synonymous with manly or with “acting like a man”
literally the coolest kid ive ever heard of
Sunset in Versailles.
“When thinking of iconic romance, ask yourself if any imagery (paintings, photographs, film-stills) comes to mind that is not showing heterosexual couples? Probably not,” says photographer Braden Summers of his photo series of everyday gay and lesbian couples from around the globe.
A girl becomes embarrassed after giving flowers to a female US soldier on duty in the northern Iraqi city of Mosul. 16 April 2007